8 hrs 15 mins
This is a spicy sweet stew made easy in a crock pot. Cook on high for 5 hours for a quicker meal. Recipe from January 30, 2007 Woman's World.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 4 quart crock pot, layer potatoes, onion, and raisins.
- 2In a bowl, combine cumin, salt, and cayenne. Add lamb and toss to coat.
- 3Place lamb on top of potatoes. Add tomatoes with juice.
- 4Cover and cook for 8-10 hours on low.
- 5Stir in chickpeas during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- 6Serve sprinkled with cilantro.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Lamb Stew
Serving Size: 1 (396 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.3
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 122.4 mg
- Sodium 703.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 44.5 g