I'm rating this 5 stars simply because I think this recipe would have been even more heavenly than what it was if I'd had even half a clue as to what I was doing.
1) I'm a husband who doesn't really cook anything other than pastas and braai(bbq) related meals.
2) I suck at following recipes. (Always getting steps and qtys mixed up.)
3) I've never used our slow cooker before.
4) I've never made any sort of curry before.
5) I've never been into an Indian spice shop before.
6) I couldn't find Creamed Coconut anywhere. (Substituted with thick Coconut Cream and 2 teaspoons of brown sugar).
7) I did a number of things wrong whilst preparing the Sauce.
8) I used Lamb Neck cubes instead of Shoulder.
9) I did 2 hours on high and 2 hours on Low.
10) I had to thicken the sauce in the end with a bit of cornflour. (Probably because I didnt use Creamed coconut which is also used to thicken. - Thanks Google)
..... and somehow after all this I managed to make a great tasting and flavor filled Korma with some of the softest Lamb I've ever eaten anywhere.
I'm definitely going to try this again.
Be sure to not mix up creamed coconut and cream of coconut or else you will end up with a watery, too sweet disaster! Before I added the coconut the mixture tasted pretty though.