1/2 Photos of Slow-Cooker Jamaican Jerk BBQ Chicken
8 hrs 5 mins
This is another wonderful slow cooker recipe that is so easy and delicious. It goes great with coleslaw and cornbread on the side. Recipe is from Family Circle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub drumsticks with seasoning.
- 2Place in 3 1/2-quart or larger slow-cooker.
- 3Pour barbecue sauce and rum over chicken.
- 4Turn chicken to coat.
- 5Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours until chicken is tender.
- 6Sprinkle with scallions.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow-Cooker Jamaican Jerk BBQ Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.3
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 118.2 mg
- Sodium 519.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 28.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
caribbean jerk seasoning