Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
My DH's cousin makes these and these are so good!
Make and share this Slow Cooker Italian Shredded Beef Hoagies recipe from Food.com.
- 907.18 g beef boneless arm roast, trimmed of fat
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 411.06 g Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 59.14 ml tomato paste
- 8 hoagie rolls, toasted
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- In 4 to 5 quart slow cooker, place onions.
- Place beef on onions.
- In small bowl mix diced tomatoes and tomato paste, pour over beef.
- Cover aand cook on Low heat setting 8 hours.
- Remove beef from cooker, place on cutting board.
- Use 2 forks to pull beef into shreds.
- Return beef to cooker.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup beef mixture onto each bun.
- Top with 1/4 cup cheese.