Recipe by Camsgram
Found this in a Paula Deen magazine and boy is it ever good! Super easy too. Tastes like you slaved away for hours. The chicken turns out very moist. Enjoy!
Top Review by Ck2plz
It says alot if I am rating a recipe with cream of anything-in this case cream of golden mushroom soup this high. I think the wine did the trick. It fooled my taste buds into thinking this sauce had a base made out of something else rather than of golden cream of mushroom soup. I used 5 frozen chicken breasts and cooked for 6 hours. No need to defrost the chicken breasts! Cooked for 5-5.5 hours
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) containter chive & onion cream cheese
- 1 cup white wine
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add dressing mix, stirring to comvine. Stir in soup, cream cheese, and wine; cook, stirring constantly, until cream cheese is melted.
- Place chicken in bottom of a 6-quart slow cooker. Pour butter mixture over chicken. Cook on Low, 4 to 6 hours. Serve over pasta.