Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A great way to make lamb!
Make and share this Slow Cooker Irish Stew recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean boneless lamb
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 medium turnips, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 medium carrots, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 medium onions, cut into wedges
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking tapioca
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 3 cups beef broth
- Cut the lamb into bite size cubes and brown it in the oil in a large skillet. Drain off the fat.
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker/crock pot. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.