Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe came from Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade. I am waiting to try it, but am putting here for safe keeping. Let me know how you like it!
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box corn muffin mix
- 3 cups milk
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup dark molasses
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Spray a 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together pudding mix, corn muffin mix, and 3 cups of milk until thickened, about 2 to 3 minutes; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Stir into pudding mixture until well combined. Transfer to slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Turn slow cooker to low and stir. Cover and continue cooking for 1 more hour. Stir, cover and cook for 1 hour more.
Loved it! The flavor is wonderful and the texture perfect. Elaine, I was in a rush and dumped all the ingredients in before reading the instructions, but it turned out perfectly anyway. Thanks for a keeper!