Recipe by Lainey39
These sandwiches are flavored with sweet relish and are very easy.
Top Review by Weather Girl
Lainey, thanks for posting this! I had lost the recipe, and was afraid I wouldn't find it again. This is delectable! It's terrific for carry ins (always gets rave reviews), and to have ready for crisp fall days! Nothing like going for a walk to enjoy the fall colors, and having a hot meal waiting in the crock pot when you get home! Thanks again!
- 1360.77 g thinly sliced deli ham (about 40 slices)
- 473.18 ml apple juice
- 158.51 ml packed brown sugar
- 118.29 ml sweet pickle relish
- 9.85 ml prepared mustard
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 12 kaiser rolls, split
- additional sweet pickle relish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate ham slices and place in a slow cooker.
- In a bowl, combine the apple juice, brown sugar, relish, mustard and paprika.
- Pour over ham.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through.
- Place 3-4 slices of ham on each roll.
- Serve with additional relish, if desired.