1/1 Photo of Slow Cooker Hot Ham Sandwiches
5 hrs 5 mins
These sandwiches are flavored with sweet relish and are very easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate ham slices and place in a slow cooker.
- 2In a bowl, combine the apple juice, brown sugar, relish, mustard and paprika.
- 3Pour over ham.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through.
- 5Place 3-4 slices of ham on each roll.
- 6Serve with additional relish, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Hot Ham Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.8
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 1888.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 24.6 g