Top Review by nkoprince08
This was awesome!! My husband and I loved it. It reminded us of a crab dip we had eaten at a restaurant we used to go to in NC when we lived there. Made as is just without the almonds. We used a variety of crackers as well as heated up pitas to dip, I can't wait to make it again!! Thanks for posting!!
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 12 ounces crabmeat
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Mix next 9 ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended.
- Place almonds in a ungreased shallow pan and toast in oven approximately 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly golden brown.
- Stir crab meat and toasted almonds into cheese mixture.
- Spoon into slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low setting 1 hour or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with crackers.
- Dip will hold up to 3 hours.