1 hr 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 12 ounces crabmeat
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a slow cooker with cooking spray.
- 3Mix next 9 ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended.
- 4Place almonds in a ungreased shallow pan and toast in oven approximately 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly golden brown.
- 5Stir crab meat and toasted almonds into cheese mixture.
- 6Spoon into slow cooker.
- 7Cover and cook on low setting 1 hour or until cheese is melted.
- 8Serve with crackers.
- 9Dip will hold up to 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Hot Crab Dip
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.9
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 296.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 6.2 g