Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
GREAT FOR A WINTER'S EVE OR AFTER TOBOGGANING My friends mother used to make this when we went tobogganing at his house. I didn't ask for the recipe, but made this one up years later..
- 4 cups skim milk powder
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 10 cups water
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon grated chocolate
- Combine skim milk powder, water. and cocoa.
- Stir until smooth in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 3 - 4 hours.
- Spoon into mugs.
- Serve using additional ingredients.