Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy of Kraft Kitchens.
- 2 lbs boneless pork shoulder
- 4 ounces onion soup mix
- 2 small onions, sliced
- 1 cup kraft hickory flavored barbecue sauce
- 8 sandwich buns, split
- 8 kraft cheese slices
- Place meat in slow cooker.
- Top with soup mix, onions and barbecue sauce; cover with lid.
- Cook 4 to 6 hours on high (or 8 to 10 hours on low).
- Remove meat from slow cooker; cut into small pieces or shred with fork.
- Return meat to slow cooker.
- Mix with sauce.
- Spoon meat mixture evenly onto bottom halves of buns; top with singles.
- Cover with tops of buns.