Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This recipe was created for ZWT 8 A French Love Affair Challenge. This is based on Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloins by Dreamgoddess and changed up a little to make it in a slow cooker.
- 118.29 ml brown sugar, firmly packed
- 22.18 ml herbes de provence
- 7.39 ml ground coriander
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1.23-2.46 ml pepper
- 680.38 g pork tenderloin
- Combine the brown sugar, herbes de Provence, coriander, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub this mixture evenly onto the tenderloins and place into a slow cooker.
- Set on low and cook for 4-6 hours or until internal temperature of 145 degrees F is reached.
- Removed from slow cooker and let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
- Also removed juices from slow cooker and let cool slightly, they will thicken up like a syrup.
- Slice tenderloin and drizzle with thicken juices.