1/3 Photos of Slow Cooker Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the brown sugar, herbes de Provence, coriander, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- 2Rub this mixture evenly onto the tenderloins and place into a slow cooker.
- 3Set on low and cook for 4-6 hours or until internal temperature of 145 degrees F is reached.
- 4Removed from slow cooker and let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
- 5Also removed juices from slow cooker and let cool slightly, they will thicken up like a syrup.
- 6Slice tenderloin and drizzle with thicken juices.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.3
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 451.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence