This recipe was created for ZWT 8 A French Love Affair Challenge. This is based on Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloins by Dreamgoddess and changed up a little to make it in a slow cooker.
- Combine the brown sugar, herbes de Provence, coriander, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub this mixture evenly onto the tenderloins and place into a slow cooker.
- Set on low and cook for 4-6 hours or until internal temperature of 145 degrees F is reached.
- Removed from slow cooker and let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
- Also removed juices from slow cooker and let cool slightly, they will thicken up like a syrup.
- Slice tenderloin and drizzle with thicken juices.