1/3 Photos of Slow Cooker Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the brown sugar, herbes de Provence, coriander, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- 2Rub this mixture evenly onto the tenderloins and place into a slow cooker.
- 3Set on low and cook for 4-6 hours or until internal temperature of 145 degrees F is reached.
- 4Removed from slow cooker and let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
- 5Also removed juices from slow cooker and let cool slightly, they will thicken up like a syrup.
- 6Slice tenderloin and drizzle with thicken juices.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.3
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 451.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence