Slow Cooker Hearty Steak & Tater Soup
- Cut beef into 1x1/4" pieces.
- In a non stick pan add 1T. olive oil add beef & fry until lightly browned, add onions & garlic & continue frying until all juices have evaporated.
- In 5 quart slow cooker add beef & remaining ingredients except water and flour.
- Cover;cook on Low heat setting 8 to 9 hours.
- Mix water and flour in a small bowl;gradually stir into soup until blended. Increase heat setting to High.
- Cover;cook about 30 minutes or until slightly thickened.