1/1 Photo of Slow Cooker Hearty Beef Stew
8 hrs 30 mins
I use Kitchen Bouquet for the browning and seasoning sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1arrange vegetables in a slow cooker -- top with beef chunks.set aside.
- 2mix flour, salt, pepper and sprinkle over meat.
- 3stir well -- add remaining ingredients.
- 4cover, heat on low setting for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-5 hours --
- 5remove and discard bay leaf.
- 6You know I find it easy to convert any favorite stre recipe from stove top to slow cooker -- if it usually simmmers 35-45 minutes.that equals 6-8 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high -- Recipes that cook 1-3 hours will be done in 8-12 hours on low or 4-6 on high.at least that is what I use as a guideline.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Hearty Beef Stew
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.5
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 145.1 mg
- Sodium 1349.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 55.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: