Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Just one whiff and they'll stick around for supper tonight!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can campbell's tomato soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 (15 ounce) cans red kidney beans
- 1⁄4 cup chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- COOK beef in skillet until browned. Pour off fat.
- MIX beef, onion, garlic, soup, tomatoes, water, beans, chili powder and cumin in 3 1/2-qt. slow cooker.
- COVER and cook on LOW 8 to 10 hr.* Serves 6.
- *Or on HIGH 4 to 5 hours.
The tomato flavor was a little weak. I didn't add the diced tomatoes as my husband won't eat them, and I would reccomend tomato sauce instead of soup in that instance, or maybe a small can of tomato paste as well as the soup. But it got a thumbs up from my family!