6 hrs 20 mins
A delicious greek flavored stew with TONS of flavor and tons of veggies surrounded by a creamy, lemony sauce. This is GREAT served over pasta with feta on top! - Adopted from the Web on a site called Laloosh
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb chicken thigh (boneless skinless, about 4-6 thighs)
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup fat free chicken broth
- 1/2 cup fat free Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup kalamata olive, drained (not in oil)
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1Spray a large nonstick skillet with non-fat cooking spray and set at medium high heat. Add the chicken and cook, turning once, until browned, about 5-8 minutes.
- 2Transfer chicken to a 5-6 quart slow cooker. Arrange cauliflower, fennel, onion, olives around the chicken. Then cover with garlic, lemon zest, oregano, salt and pepper.
- 3Pour in broth and tomatoes.
- 4Cover and cook about 4-5 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
- 5Stir in yogurt and artichokes and cook for about another 15- 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Greek Chicken Stew
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.1
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 48.0 mg
- Sodium 565.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 14.5 g