Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs 30 mins
- 1 boneless pork shoulder (3 lb)
- 453.59 g bagready-to-eat baby carrots
- 118.29 ml barbecue sauce
- 59.14 ml honey
- 44.37 ml balsamic vinegar
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt
- 158.51 ml barbecue sauce
- 59.14 ml Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml green giant valley fresh steamers niblets frozen corn
- If pork roast comes in netting or is tied, remove netting or strings. Remove fat from pork. In 3- to 4-quart slow cooker, place pork. Arrange carrots around and on top of pork. In small bowl, mix 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, the honey, vinegar and seasoned salt; pour over pork and carrots.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove pork and vegetables from cooker; place on serving platter. Cover to keep warm.
- In small bowl, mix 2/3 cup barbecue sauce and the flour; gradually stir into juices in cooker. Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened. Stir in corn. Cover; cook 5 minutes longer. Serve sauce over pork and vegetables.