Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs 30 mins
- 1 boneless pork shoulder (3 lb)
- 1 (1 lb) bagready-to-eat baby carrots
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1 cup green giant valley fresh steamers niblets frozen corn
- If pork roast comes in netting or is tied, remove netting or strings. Remove fat from pork. In 3- to 4-quart slow cooker, place pork. Arrange carrots around and on top of pork. In small bowl, mix 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, the honey, vinegar and seasoned salt; pour over pork and carrots.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove pork and vegetables from cooker; place on serving platter. Cover to keep warm.
- In small bowl, mix 2/3 cup barbecue sauce and the flour; gradually stir into juices in cooker. Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened. Stir in corn. Cover; cook 5 minutes longer. Serve sauce over pork and vegetables.