Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Pork loin becomes tender and delicious when cooked slowly with sauerkraut and caraway seeds.
- 6 white potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 (3 lb) boneless pork loin roast
- 32 ounces sauerkraut
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- Place the potatoes, garlic, salt and pepper in a slow cooker. Stir to coat.
- Season the pork roast with salt and pepper. Lay atop the potatoes.
- Pour the sauerkraut (including liquid) over the roast, sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- Cook in slow cooker on Low 8-10 hours.
This was easy to make. Simple, yet tasty, I think the garlic really added a lot of flavor to this. Made for *New Kids On The Block*