Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
It doesn't get any easier than this. Intense flavor
- 4 chicken leg quarters
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 30 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence
- Pour stock and wine into cooker.
- Combine salt, pepper and Herbes De Provence and sprinkle on both sides of chicken.
- Put chicken into cooker and add garlic around chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
Very moist, very flavorful, very delicious chicken! I made this with 3 bone-in leg quarters and 1 bone-in, skin-on breast and both types of meat were delicious. Thanks for sharing a great recipe!
This stuff is amazing. I used 1 lb. of boneless skinless breast and used sake in place of the white wine. Let it cook all day (~9 hours) and it was delicious. I served this over mashed potatoes and carrots with a side of garlic/rosemary green beans. A great dinner. Thanks for posting.
Very moist and tender. I used 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts and doubled the herbs, wine and chicken stock. We spread the garlic over the chicken and served it with garlic smashed potatoes. Thanks for sharing this great, easy recipe, Papa D!