Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 hrs
From Gooseberry Patch's Slow Cooker Recipes
- 6 -8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cups water
- 16 ounces Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a large ziplock bag; refrigerate overnight.
- Transfer chicken mixture to a slowcooker. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours. Increase to high and cook for an additional 2 hours or until chicken is done.