Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 ounces kale or 5 ounces spinach
- 6 ounces roasted red peppers, diced
- 1⁄4 cup sliced scallion
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup sliced mushrooms
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 5 ounces feta, crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon season salt
- black pepper
- Heat a pan with1-2 tsp olive oil over medium heat and saute kale or spinach for 2 minutes or until soft.
- With remaining olive oil, grease the crock.
- Transfer cooked kale to the crock.
- Cover kale in crock by adding chopped red pepper, sliced green onion and mushrooms.
- Beat the eggs well, pour over other ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Stir so all ingredients are well combined, add season salt and black pepper.
- Cover and crock on low 2-3 hours or until the frittata is well set and cheese is melted.