Slow Cooker Garden Frittata
- Heat a pan with1-2 tsp olive oil over medium heat and saute kale or spinach for 2 minutes or until soft.
- With remaining olive oil, grease the crock.
- Transfer cooked kale to the crock.
- Cover kale in crock by adding chopped red pepper, sliced green onion and mushrooms.
- Beat the eggs well, pour over other ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Stir so all ingredients are well combined, add season salt and black pepper.
- Cover and crock on low 2-3 hours or until the frittata is well set and cheese is melted.