Prep 0 mins
Cook 14 hrs
Wonderfully easy. Made with canned apple sauce & canned juice.
- 7 cups natural applesauce
- 2 cups fruit juice (I like plum juice)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 14 to 15 hours or until mixture thickens to right consistency.
- Allow to cool.
- Spoon into quart size zip lock freezer bags, (I put freezer bags in 4 cup pitcher folding about 1 1/2" over edge, and then fill) seal, then flatten, put in freeze, stacking one on another.