Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This came from Fantastic Slow Cooker Crockpot Recipes. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 3 lbs boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 10 1⁄2 ounces condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 10 1⁄2 ounces condensed beef broth, undiluted
- 10 1⁄2 ounces condensed beef consomme, undiluted
- 8 French rolls or 8 Italian rolls, split
- Cut beef roast in half and add to slow cooker. Next mix consomme, soup, broth and bouillion and pour over the beef roast. Turn the slow cooker to HIGH and cook for 6-8 hours.
- Shred the meat and serve on rolls, the fat may be used as dipping sauce.