Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I got the main recipe from Betty Crocker's Cookbook. I have tweeked it a little to make it my own.
Make and share this Slow Cooker Family- Favorite Beer Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs ground lean pork
- 1 large onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans in chili sauce, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) bottle Bud Light beer
- In 12-inch skillet, cook pork, garlic and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pork is brown; drain.
- In 4- to 5-quart slow cooker, mix pork, garlic and onion and remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 6 to 8 hours.