Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This is a favorite of my husbands. It's easy and very good!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3 (10 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 10 -15 tortilla chips, each bowl
- In a 10 inch skillet camelized onion in olive oil. Add garlic. Cook ground beef until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in soup, chilies,enchilada sauce and cilantro.
- Mix 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese into mixture, stirring well.
- Pour mixture into slow cooker. Sprinkle 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese on top and place lid.
- Cook on low heat for 5 hours.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.