Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 hrs
This came from Low Carb, Slow Cooker Recipes. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 ounces bottled Italian salad dressing
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- In a slow cooker, combine the chicken breasts and italian dressing. Cover, and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- Drain off the juices, and shred the chicken meat. In a medium bowl, mix the soup, broth, cream cheese, basil, thyme, salt, and pepper. Pour over the chicken in the slow cooker. Continue cooking on LOW for 1 hour.