1/1 Photo of Slow Cooker Cube Steak With Gravy
8 hrs 30 mins
Jenny Frenny's Note:
It is nice to get the cooking done early in the day while the kids are at school. Serve with mashed potatoes or noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a skillet over med/high heat.
- 2Put flour, salt and pepper in a zip lock bag and mix well. Add the cube steaks one at a time, close bag, and shake to coat in flour.
- 3Add steaks to hot oil and brown on each side. Transfer steaks to the slow cooker.
- 4Add sliced onion rings and 2 cups of water to the crockpot as well.
- 5Cook on low setting for 8 hours.
- 6Mix together gravy mix, onion soup mix and the cream of mushroom soup with the last 1 cup of water. Add this to the slow cooker and mix gently so you do not tear up the steaks.
- 7Cook the cube steaks and gravy for 3 minutes longer. Serve over mashed potatoes or noodles.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Cube Steak With Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.4
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 1275.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef cube steaks