Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe comes from the Kraft Website and it is wonderful. This will make me look forward to the cold weather. Makes your house smell as great as it tastes.
- 1379.99 ml can apple juice
- 591.47 ml water
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3.40 g packet low calorie raspberry drink mix (1 pouch Crystal Light Raspberry Ice)
- 3.40 g packet low calorie cranberry drink mix (1 pouch Crystal Light Cranberry Breeze)
- 1 orange, sliced
- Mix apple juice, water, and cinnamon sticks in Slow Cooker.
- Cook on Low for 2 hours.
- Stir in both Crystal Light drink mixes and add a sliced orange.
- Cook for another hour.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and fruit slices.