Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is another delicious slow cooker recipe! Serves 4.
Make and share this Slow Cooker/Crock Pot Swiss Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs round steaks, cut 3/4-inch steak
- 2 tablespoons flour
- salt & pepper
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 small celery rib, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- Cut round steak into serving pieces.
- Season flour with salt & pepper.
- Dredge meat in seasoned flour.
- place onions in bottom of slow cooker.
- Add meat.
- Top with carrots & celery & cover with tomato sauce.
- Cover & cook on low 8-10 hours.