Prep 15 mins
Cook 96 hrs
Fine Italian cooking doesn't get any better than this! And with the easiness of a crockpot, what more could you ask for? :)
- 3 -4 lbs rump roast
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 1⁄2 ounces spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- hot pasta
- READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH FIRST.
- Season roast with garlic salt.
- Place in slow cooker.
- Add mushrooms and onion.
- Combine seasoning mix and tomato sauce.
- Pour over all. Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours or high, 4-5 hours.
- To thicken gravy:.
- Make a paste of 2 tablespoons flour.
- Add 2 tablespoons tomato paste.
- Stir into meat drippings in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high 30 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve over hot pasta.