1/2 Photos of Slow Cooker/Crock Pot Cranberry Pork Loin Roast
4 hrs 20 mins
If you like lots of gravy then double the whole cranberry sauce and French dressing, for a a larger roast adjust cooing time --- this also may be made successfully cooked in the oven at low temperature.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 -3 1/2 lb) pork loin roast
- 5 tablespoons oil, divided (or use as much as needed)
- 0.5 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 8 garlic cloves (optional or use as many as desired, I use lots!)
- 1/3 cup French dressing
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1Using a strainer separate the dried onions from the dry powder; place the dry onions in a small bowl.
- 2Heat about 3 tablespoons oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- 3Rub the roast all over with 2 tablespoons oil, then season the pork loin with the onion soup powder, black pepper and garlic powder.
- 4Brown the roast on all sides in hot oil then allow to cool slightly or enough for easy handling if stuffing with the garlic cloves (if your cloves are very large I suggest to slice in half).
- 5Make small slits all over in the roast, then stuff with garlic cloves (this is only optional).
- 6Place the roast in the slow cooker.
- 7In a bowl whisk the French dressing with the cornstarch until smooth then add in the cranberry sauce and dried onions; mix until combined.
- 8Pour the mixture over and around the pork.
- 9Cover and cook on HIGH heat for 4 hours or on LOW for about 7-8 hours or until the pork reaches internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker/Crock Pot Cranberry Pork Loin Roast
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 773.6
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 39.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 183.8 mg
- Sodium 460.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 31.2 g
- Protein 65.7 g