Recipe by PamalaLauren
This is something I threw together which is a combo of several slow-cooker recipes.
- 1⁄2 onion (chopped)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 10 ounces cream of chicken and mushroom soup
- 6 ounces mushrooms (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- italian garlic seasoning
- extra virgin olive oil
- 6 pieces boneless chicken thighs or 6 pieces skinless chicken thighs
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop onion, mushrooms and garlic and place in slow cooker.
- Mix together cream cheese, Chicken and Mushroom soup, 1tsp of Olive Oil, Italian Garlic Seasoning (as much as you like), salt and pepper in a separate bowl. Mixture will be lumpy.
- Combine mixture with the ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Put chicken in the mixture (you can put it on top or inside the mixture).
- Cook on low for 8 hours.