8 hrs 10 mins
This is something I threw together which is a combo of several slow-cooker recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop onion, mushrooms and garlic and place in slow cooker.
- 2Mix together cream cheese, Chicken and Mushroom soup, 1tsp of Olive Oil, Italian Garlic Seasoning (as much as you like), salt and pepper in a separate bowl. Mixture will be lumpy.
- 3Combine mixture with the ingredients in the slow cooker.
- 4Put chicken in the mixture (you can put it on top or inside the mixture).
- 5Cook on low for 8 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Creamy Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1025.5
- Calories from Fat 745
- Total Fat 82.8 g
- Saturated Fat 37.3 g
- Cholesterol 361.6 mg
- Sodium 555.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 60.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream of chicken and mushroom soup