Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe came from Better Homes & Gardens Biggest Book of Slow Cooker Recipes. It is so easy and you can conveniently leave it cooking all day in your crock pot!
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 473.18 ml chicken, cooked and chopped
- 255.14 g frozen mixed vegetables (cut green beans, corn, diced carrots, peas)
- 4.92 ml seasoned pepper or 4.92 ml garlic pepper seasoning
- 354.88 ml egg noodles, dried
- In a 3.5-4 quart slow cooker gradually stir 5 cups water into the soup.
- Stir or whisk till smooth.
- Stir in chicken, vegetables, and seasoned pepper.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours or high-heat setting for 3-4 hours.
- If using low-heat setting, turn to high-heat setting.
- Stir in noodles.
- Cover and cook for 20 to 30 minutes more or until noodles are just tender.
This turned out well. I added another can of cream of chicken soup and upped the water a bit. I also had a 16 oz. bag of vegetables, not 9 oz. I added a tsp of pepper and a tsp of garlic powder. There didn't seem to be enough noodles either so I added closer to three cups. I will make this again, but next time I want to add potatoes.
Very delicious!!! A great comfort food! The only things I changed were that I increased the noodles by 1 cup and I added poultry seasoning and garlic powder. A definite keeper - thanks!!
Terrific, plain and simple and delicous!