Recipe by piranhabriana
This recipe came from Better Homes & Gardens Biggest Book of Slow Cooker Recipes. It is so easy and you can conveniently leave it cooking all day in your crock pot!
Top Review by Jadelabyrinth
This turned out well. I added another can of cream of chicken soup and upped the water a bit. I also had a 16 oz. bag of vegetables, not 9 oz. I added a tsp of pepper and a tsp of garlic powder. There didn't seem to be enough noodles either so I added closer to three cups. I will make this again, but next time I want to add potatoes.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 9 ounces frozen mixed vegetables (cut green beans, corn, diced carrots, peas)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper or 1 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups egg noodles, dried
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 3.5-4 quart slow cooker gradually stir 5 cups water into the soup.
- Stir or whisk till smooth.
- Stir in chicken, vegetables, and seasoned pepper.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours or high-heat setting for 3-4 hours.
- If using low-heat setting, turn to high-heat setting.
- Stir in noodles.
- Cover and cook for 20 to 30 minutes more or until noodles are just tender.