Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Beef slow cooked for hours until it falls apart in a delicious gravy.
- 2 lbs beef stew meat
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- Pour the soups into the slow cooker and whisk together.
- Add the stew meat and stir well.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Serve over cooked white rice.
- You'll get compliments about this one!
I made this dish tonight and it was very good. My husband and daughter both said that it was delicious. I think that it would be very good on a cold winter night (not that we have that many in San Diego) because it is a belly warmer. The only thing that I added was a good amount of pepper. I served on top of some homemade mashed potatoes. With broccoli and asparagas. This is a keeper for us.
This tasted very good. We made this according to the instructions given and it was served over white rice. It was simple and tasty.
This is a favorite at our house. We have been making it for years with just cream of mushroom soup but the cream of celery adds more taste. We serve over toasted bread.