2 hrs 20 mins
This is an easy dip which I'm going to prepare early Christmas Day. I'm always looking for recipes I can prepare ahead of time, since there is so much other cooking on Christmas Day and on other holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, cut into pieces, softened
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) packages dried beef, chopped (1 1/4 cups)
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese (4 ounces)
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion (about 5 medium)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1 1/4 lbs sliced pumpernickel cocktail bread
- 1In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except pumpernickel bread.
- 2Spoon into a 2 to 3-quart slow cooker.
- 3Cover; cook on low heat 1 to 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until mixture is melted and hot.
- 4Dip will hold on low heat setting up to 2 hours.
- 5Serve with bread.
- 6(This can also be made to look a little more festive by sprinkling the top with more sliced green onion tops and very small pieces of red bell peppers or pimentos after cooking.).
Browse Our Top For Large Groups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All For Large Groups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Creamy Beef Dip
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 26
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.6
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.8 mg
- Sodium 343.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium beef broth