Recipe by weekend cooker
a recipe I came up with, it is very easy to make and prepare, and is very flavorful. A great dish that can be swerved with hot buttered noodles.
Top Review by jdv
This is a nice, quick family meal to assemble. I bring the cream cheese to room temperature in order to mix it well before cooking. I also use white wine instead of the sherry when serving it to kids... it is a more subtle flavor. This is in my regular recipe rotation and with green beans and rice is a nice meal! The ingredients are simple but the sauce turns out lovely.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup sherry wine
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed