Recipe by Sharon123
Healthy fruit tea cooked in slow cooker. From slavasrecipes.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
Delightful! The subtle cinnamon tones really made this a pleasant hot beverage, and the cranberry and orange flavors melded quite nicely together here. This is a very pleasant and tasty hot beverage to offset the chill I have from the freezing weather we're having. I'm so glad I ran across this recipe. Thanks for sharing, Sharon123. Made for Please Review My Recipe.
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 cups water plus 1 1/4 cups water
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 6 ounces can frozen orange juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- fresh lemon and orange slice
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan,combine sugar, 8 cups water and cinnamon sticks.
- Mix well and bring to a boil.
- Pour mixture into slow cooker with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 1 hour.
- Reduce heat to low and serve slow cooker cranberry tea warm.