Healthy fruit tea cooked in slow cooker. From slavasrecipes.
Make and share this Slow Cooker Cranberry Tea recipe from Food.com.
- In saucepan,combine sugar, 8 cups water and cinnamon sticks.
- Mix well and bring to a boil.
- Pour mixture into slow cooker with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 1 hour.
- Reduce heat to low and serve slow cooker cranberry tea warm.
Delightful! The subtle cinnamon tones really made this a pleasant hot beverage, and the cranberry and orange flavors melded quite nicely together here. This is a very pleasant and tasty hot beverage to offset the chill I have from the freezing weather we're having. I'm so glad I ran across this recipe. Thanks for sharing, Sharon123. Made for Please Review My Recipe.
Oh Boy, is it snowing today! I made 6 servings of this winter delight and simply love not only the flavor and comfort factor but that it's in the small crock kept warm. DH and I have been have been taking refills all day. I used no sugar added cranberry juice and Splenda to sweeten to taste, we like it a little on the tart side. Keeper recipe for sure. :D