Recipe by Bonnie G #2
Found this recipe in Women's Day Special Holiday Magazine and love the thought of these meatballs for our holiday appy table. This is another similer recipes but this is enough differant I wanted to post it. The description says these play on the sweet-tart flavor of cranberry against vibrant chili sauce. And talk about easy, use frozne meatballs and let the slow-cooker do the work
- 16 ounces cranberry sauce, whole-berry
- 3⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 lbs frozen meatballs, completely thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Put cranberry sauce, chili sauce and water in slow-cooker and stir to combine.
- Add meatballs and stir to coat them with the sauce.
- Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours, until bubbly and meatballs are heated through.
- Stir; serve warm from the cooker.
- Tip: Add 2 packed tablspoons brown sugar and t teaspoon of lemon juice to the sauce for a sweet-sour variatin.