Recipe by AZPARZYCH
So easy to put in the crockpot and dinner is ready! Served with some rice to soak up the sauce.
Top Review by breezermom
I was surprised by how well the cranberry mixed with the onion soup mix. I used boneless, skinless chicken thighs because that is what I had on hand. They turned out very nice, but I think they would have been more flavorful if I'd had bone in. This is a welcome recipe to have after a long work week....dinner is ready when you get home. Thanks for sharing! Made for Naked Photos in the Photo Forum.
- 1133.98-1360.77 g chicken thighs, skinned
- 453.59 g can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 29.58 ml dry onion soup mix
- 29.58 ml quick-cooking tapioca
- 709.77 ml hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken pieces in a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, stir together cranberry sauce, dry soup mix, and tapioca.
- Pour over chicken pieces.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
- Serve chicken and sauce over hot cooked rice.