Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I found this in the "Fix-It and Forget It" crock pot cookbook. It is a good base recipe, but I think it will need a little work. I will update after I make it.
- 1 lb carrot, sliced
- 1⁄2 bunch celery, sliced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 (10 ounce) bags frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 lb ham, cubed
- 1 lb roast beef, cooked and cubed
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 lb claw crabmeat, cleaned and flaked
- Combine all ingredients except seasonings and crabmeat in a large slow cooker.
- Pour in water until slow cooker is half full.
- Add spices; stir thoroughly.
- Place crab meat on top.
- Cover and cook on Low 8-10 hours.
- Stir well and serve.