Found this on the Crock Pot Site
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 16 ounces lump crabmeat, shredded
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 10 ounces broad lasagna noodles, cooked al dente, drained and cut into thirds
white sauce ingredients
- 1In a medium skillet, sauté the onion, carrots and garlic until tender.
- 2Add the crabmeat and spinach, and season with the oregano, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper.
- 3Transfer the crab mixture to the Crock-Pot® slow cooker.
- 4Add the lasagna noodles and mix well to combine.
- 5In a medium mixing bowl, combine the margarine, flour, salt, milk, 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese, and the cottage cheese. Stir and blend for 2 minutes.
- 6Pour the white sauce over the lasagna in the stoneware.
- 7Cover; cook on Low 4 to 6 hours (or on High for 2 to 3 hours).
- 8Thirty minutes before the end of cooking, top the lasagna with the remaining mozzarella cheese and turn to High.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Crab and Spinach Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.5
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 76.4 mg
- Sodium 1189.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 30.9 g