Prep 45 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a very hearty one pot meal, great for parties, football games etc... Try it and you won't regret.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby lima beans
- 1 (15 ounce) canbig butter beans
- 1 (12 ounce) bottlecommercial barbecue sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) canextra hot Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb hot pork sausage
- 2 lbs round steaks, cubed
- 2 butterfly pork chops, cubed
- In a large crock pot combine the first 8 ingredients.
- Saute onions, bell pepper, celery& garlic, season with salt& pepper and add to crock pot.
- Brown pork sausage, crumble and add to crock pot.
- Brown round steak& pork chops in batches and add to crock pot.
- Stir all ingredients together and cook on high for 4 hours stirring about every 45 minutes to avoid sticking.
- Garnish with Oyster crackers& grated cheddar cheese.