Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 hrs
Delicious, easy and affordable ribs that you can make in the crock pot.
Make and share this Slow Cooker Country-Style Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- Lightly grease the crockery insert of a 5 to 6-quart slow cooker.
- Wash pork, trim excess fat and pat dry with paper towels.
- Put the sliced onions in the bottom of the slow cooker, then place pork on top.
- Sprinkle the pork with salt and pepper, brown sugar, and minced garlic; turn the pork ribs to coat all pieces.
- Pour apple juice evenly over the pork.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours. Drain liquids from the pork. Pour barbecue sauce over the pork and stir slightly to distribute the sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 1 hour longer.