Recipe by basicook
This slow cooker corned beef recipe is so easy, with basic ingredients, and it cooks on low for 7 hours. It is basic, but it is so very delicious. Hubby gave it 5 stars out of 5 and even my fussy 2-year-old ate it all. Hope you enjoy it! We ate this with roasted vegetables, and I topped mine with pickled mustard; my husband used gravy.
Top Review by Super San Mateo Chefs
Great recipe! I used beef broth instead of water and red wine vinegar instead of white. I added some yukon potatoes and baby carrots for a complete meal. Thanks for the simple and great recipe.
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour into slow cooker water and vinegar,
- peel and cut onion into quarters, add to slow cooker,.
- sprinkle in brown sugar,.
- place meat into slow cooker,
- cover, set to low and leave for seven hours.
- Let stand for ten minutes before slicing, meat is so succulent.
- Top meat with mustard pickles, chutney or relish.
- Serve with your favourite vegetables, its such a quick and easy meal but so yummy, enjoy!